Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison

Happy Birthday Allison

I have taken over Allison's blog for a minute to wish her a happy birthday and let the reading public know how much I love this woman. Allison is the world's greatest wife and mother. Her entire world is centered in her children and family. From sun up to sun down she is concerned about everybody but herself. These days her time is taken by potty training Mary, entertaining Noah and suffering through the summer heat with soon to be baby Nicole (Nicki). She manages to have a spotless home, well balanced meals, happy children, colored hair, calling under control, and a happy husband. What more can you ask for in life. We have all heard the saying; "If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy." Well there is a simple reason we are all happy and that's because of Allison. She keeps us all grounded, well groomed, and well fed.

Three cheers for a remarkable wife and mother!!

Happy birthday Allison. We love you.

Aaron, Mary Elizabeth, Noah Stephen, & Nicole Christine

11 comments:

Dianna said...

Amen to everything Aaron wrote! Wishing my sweet, selfless, loving, hard working, spiritual friend a wonderful birthday!
Love ya!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to our wonderful Allison. We love you so much and are so thrilled that you are part of our family.
What an awesome tribute to you.:)

Kristy Swenson said...

Happy Birthday, Allison! Hope you had a fantastic day! Keep us posted with how you and the baby are doing! :)

The Swensons said...

Happy Birthday! But I can't let my hubby read that--you set the bar pretty high! Of course, you always have...love and miss you!

Unknown said...

So sweet!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Allison!! Oh, btw, Ellie started second grade and her teacher at Sunset View is Julie Asay. She said that she knew you!! So funny to be back at sunset and remember going there with you to help with bulletin boards!! Anyways...hope all is well and again happy birthday!!

A Lark said...

Happy Birthday darling Allison! I am not a bit surprised at how awesome you are as a wife and mother. You are one of my heroes! Love ya! - Janelle

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Allison! I know that Aaron's tribute is spot on. I agree with the other commenter--I am not going to let Matt read that or he might think he got the wrong Allison! :)

Love you so and your family too!

Bart and Krista said...

Happy (late) birthday, Allison. May I just say that you are one of my favorite people ever. Congrats on being pregnant with a little girl. We are so excited for your family. We miss you guys!

Allison Scherer said...

Allison,
So, here's my Happy Birthday to you aboout 18 days late. I really thought of you on the 17th, but you'll just have to take my word for it. And congratulations on the baby girl.

Egan Family said...

K. Aaron I'm still waiting to see photos of your new house. Hope your doing good. Stay in touch!!!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Happy Birthday my dear!