Friday, February 19, 2010

Love...Hate

SO many things I loved about Valentine's this year....

all the fun parties, Aaron, Valentine cards, Aaron, treats, Aaron, kid crafts, Aaron, games, date nights with Aaron, gifts from Aaron, movies with Aaron--to name a few.



Here's our Valentine's card we attached to a lolliPOP:



One thing I HATED about Valentine's...
woke up Monday morning to strep throat. Ouch! Luckily my Valentine rescued me this week. Well, Aaron, and my other Valentine...Penicillin.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Here's one thing I love------you!
You have the most adorable children. Loved their pictures and love them and A too>

Autumn said...

It's always a crime when moms are sick! Glad your prince charming took care of you = ).

Nicole said...

Wow, you look like you went all out for Valentine's Day! I threw some M&M's in a Lightening McQueen water bottle for the boys and called it good. I need to visit your blog more often to get inspired! Your card with all the faces on it is so cute!