Monday, December 16, 2013

What's that sound?

I heard a buzzing type of sound coming from the other room. I realized I hadn't seen Cameron for a short time so I began to investigate, following the sound. It led me to my bathroom where Cameron had pulled out and was trying all the toothbrushes. My electric toothbrush, the source of the sound banging against the wall, was hidden in the corner because he couldn't turn it off. I asked him why he put my toothbrush there and he said, "Because it was too loud mommy." So, I helped him turn it off. I asked him to put them away and went back to the kitchen to attend to the pot on the stove. I returned a couple minutes later. All of the toothbrushes were put away and mine was lodged in the back of the deep drawer on and still humming. Guess it was hard to turn off.



0 comments: