Monday, October 13, 2008

Conference Tag

My cute friend Mistie tagged me the other day, and I thought I'd switch it up a little to include some of the things I heard/learned from General Conference last week.



I am... a daughter, a mother, of great worth, and loved.
I Wish ... I would live according to all the truth and blessings I've been given.
I Want.... my children to know the truthfulness of the gospel for themselves.
I Have.... a testimony of the divinity of Christ, our source for hope.
I Hate... how weak my prayers are.

I Fear... I am not as prepared as I should be.
I Hear.... the words of the Lord each conference.
I Always... love a good laugh, especially during a hard time.
I Usually... forget.
I Am Not... alone.
I Dance ... for the journey.
I Sing... to feel peace and the spirit.
I Never... regret my temple marriage.
I Rarely... look for missionary opportunities-need to change that!
I Cry... when I hear Elder Eyring get choked up. What is it about him?
I am Not Always... courageous.
I Lose... myself when I serve.
I'm Confused... by nothing spoken of during conference. The gospel is really clear and simple.
I Need... to simplify my life with righteousness.
I Should... attend the temple more frequently.
I Dream... for a quiet and reverent sacrament meeting, even with children.

I tag .. . . . . Tiffany Idiart and Kari Holley

7 comments:

Lana said...

what a fun twist on a tag. Conference was awesome!

Jen said...

Allison, when I grow up I want to be just like you! I really mean that. You are such a great person! I enjoyed conference too, well the parts I was able to watch :)

Kari said...

Allison, you are so sweet! Thanks for tagging me, I will post in a few days, and then I am tagging your other two sister-in-laws!!

Natalie said...

What a sweet girl you are and always have been. I always remember your angelic little face. Your family is awesome and I so loved meeting your little ones this summer. They are adorable. Love you lots.
Love n' hugs.

Unknown said...

That was so sweet and wonderful!! I really love all that you had to say!! You are the sweetest person!!

utmommy said...

Great post on a great conference.

Christine said...

So i guess I never left a comment before..sorry thought i had. You are way to cute and spiritual...i love it! But update already girl!