Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Fun...MOST CERTAINLY!

Okay, you know it's getting bad when the latest comment on your post asks you to update your blog, thank you Christine. I was getting sick of looking at my cheesy conference tag answers anyway! So, enjoy some of our fall fun family adventures.

Here's pumpkin carving for family night. I really looked so beautiful before I started etching a design on the pumpkin. I most certainly did not stay in work out clothes all day....nope. This was my ...It's Okay to Get Dirty outfit with matching hairdo... for pumpkin carving only...of course!!!




Here are some fun leaf pictures in our backyard. The one in the top right corner is of Marcus raking...he was just trying something new. I most certainly did not have him rake all my leaves before he could eat some chicken nuggets for lunch...nope...I would never be that kind of aunt...of course!




Lastly, some pictures of all the Halloween fun including: the most darling kid party put on by Kari Holley, party planner extraordinaire... and the most amazing adult 80's Halloween party put on by... Kari Holley, Smurfette, aka party planner extraordinaire... and the most amazing Tri-ward Trunk-or Treat, where I most certainly did not make Kari Holley, party planner extraordinaire, direct the traffic so I could take it easy...nope...I'm just not that kind of activities committee chair...or friend...of course!




But this is most certain... I love fall and all of it's fun...of course!!!

10 comments:

AnnDee said...

So cute. I of course NEVER stay in my workout cloths all day either. But, you know... I'm impressed you are working out!! Not quite that motivated these days. Noah and Mary are cute little pooh characters. You need a third to be Winnie (sp?). Looks like fall is fun in Oregon! It's nice to have great friends that throw great parties. I love the costumes by the way. :)

Jen said...

So happy for the new post! It's about time :)!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the Tigger and Pooh costumes. I know I say it all the time, but I really do wish you guys were still our neighbors! We miss you guys! But it looks like your getting along just fine without us.
Thanks for making me feel like I'm not the only wuss out there! A rat? I would have FREAKED.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Excellent post. . I love all the cool things you did with photos, can you teach me oh master? I want to do a cool blog photo MONTAGUE like you! I love all the cute shots! Sarah

Kari said...

Look at you Miss Fancy Pants, you were just waiting to post again so you could perfect your photo shop abilities!! I love the black/white photos with the orange pumpkins, super cute! Anywho, you are just darling, and you are a great Mom, and superfun Aunt!

Christine said...

Well that was worth the 3 week wait! What a wonderful Fall post...I too love the collages you've done...I've tried a few little things you taught me but you took it to the next level with the color changing...I loved it! But you really are the best mommy/aunt/friend in the world so please don't make the rest of us not-so-good mommies out there feel bad! From the woman who wears high heels and looks like she could be on a fashion magazine every day she walks out of her house...that was probably the ONE day you didn't get all gorgeous like you normally are...try going like 5 days without a shower last week ...if you ever see me in a hat you'll know why! OH and you did not make Marcus rake those leaves...he was actually make it more work on you b/c he was raking leaves OUT of The TREES!

Bart and Krista said...

Your kids are SO cute! I love the little Dorthy. Why weren't you guys Bart & Bunny for Halloween again? How did you get those pictures in black & white with just the pumpkins in color? Oh, to answer your question about teaching.. NO WAY!! I am RETIRED!

Egan Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Looks a little warmer then Logan is!!! What cute kids...I can't decide who they look more like. Call I would love to talk??

Anna said...

How fun! I don't think it really ever turns fall here...just gets a little colder. Sometimes I miss it but I most certainly do not miss raking up leaves :)

utmommy said...

I love all the pictures too! I also need to learn how to do my pictures like that!

What a fun post.

I never stay in my work out clothes all day either. Nope, no way!

Beka said...

I love the photos of your family. Your children are darling.