Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two Months Old


I took Nicole to her two month check-up yesterday and something wonderful happened. Nicole jumped UP the charts, way up. She now weighs a whopping 12.9 pounds!

We are so used to dropping below the curves and doing special tests with Noah that this is a welcomed change. I had to feed Noah ice cream everyday for a few months just to bulk him up.

Nicole managed to move from the 50th percentile to the 90th. Incredible. I have to say that considering her heart murmur, she sure seems to be thriving, healthy and strong. Plus, I haven't had to worry one bit if she'd survive the winter.

What a blessing big babies are.

6 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

She is adorable! She makes quite a cute chubby baby! Wouldn't it be nice (as a grown up) to go to the doctor and they tell you that you need to eat ice cream everyday? Unfortunately, that's never happened to me.

marci said...

So so sweet! I'm with the comment before- I want ice cream everyday!

Thank you for the Christmas card! I sent one to you, but it came back for some reason. I'll try again! :)

utmommy said...

Yeah!!! She is adorable!

utmommy said...

Yeah!!! She is adorable!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

congrats to sweet baby nicole!

Natalie said...

She is so beautiful! I'm glad she's doing so well. How are you all doing? How are the rest of your darling children?
Thanks soooooo much for the Christmas card. Your cute family picture is now hanging on my picture wall.
Love ya.