Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cosmo and Family Visits

Damian's friend from college came today for a week long visit. Rich used to be Cosmo, BYU's cougar when I was in college. We went swimming at the Broesders when they arrived. The kids are really enjoying playing with them. They have a girl Mary's age and three teenage boys that Noah and Cameron follow around.

Today is my Dad's birthday. He is taking my cousin's from France to various places. He and Otto Roger took them to Hollywood, the Grand Canyon, and today they hiked the narrows with Sarah's Dad. I hear that they thought it was amazing. They think that the fact that we don't drink alcohol, coffee, or tea is a strange sacrifice our church requests. I know my dad is hoping to share the gospel with them. They haven't been interested I guess, but I am sure that hanging out with Pop for hours every day will make them wonder what it's all about. He has such a special and kind spirit about him, and that is the most special kind of missionary work.


0 comments: