Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Don't let the door hit you...

in the FACE! Poor Cameron kept getting injured today.



At least it wasn't as bad as my mom, who had her infected and inflamed gallbladder removed today. Annie and Mary made her this poster:


I will translate with proper spelling (I think we could do a little spelling and punctuation review here!)...
Great G-ma
Entertaining
Talented

Wonderful
Exciting
Loving
Loyal

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
On the top
O-MAZING
Never gives up

But the funniest part was the picture they drew in the corner and puzzle, which said....


"I am going to give you a puzzle. I am going to give you clues. You have to figure out which grandkid it is. Ready, set, GO...This person always says, "and me?". You probably already know who it is. Write it on this line_________. Just in case you don't know, the answer will be on the back corner,"

And it is.

Estelle.

So cute!

0 comments: