Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mini Missionary and Worm Hotel

Mary loved activity days tonight. She was called on a one hour mission to Madagascar. The sister missionaries spoke and she came home excited telling us all about the little practice door scenarios they role played. If she goes on a full-time mission one day, I know she'll be amazing!

While we were relocating plants outside this evening, I noticed Cameron quietly working on a little art project. Looking back I can see that he was acting a little suspicious everytime I walked by. When I asked to see what he created that's when I realized what he was up to...making a home for the worm he found outside. I informed him that he needed to keep the worm home outside, he asked disappointedly, "Can I keep him if he is crusty (meaning dead!).

Hmmmm. Nope. And please don't kill him so you can keep him inside.



0 comments: