Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Trio and Vacancy

I accompanied Noah on his field trip to the arboretum today. I cherish these times I get to be with Noah, and he fills my heart with so much love...he's not the slightest bit embarrassed that I'm his mom. Since Christine and Tiffany also came they were in separate groups, but I noticed that the trio found their way to each other during lunch.




I noticed that Cameron's worm hotel was sitting on top of the mantle this morning. I wasn't sure why it was up there because it had been relocated to a lovely outdoor accommodation. When I asked him about it he said that the worm was happy in his little home when he put it there earlier. I then realized that the worm was somewhere roaming our house. Don't worry we found it dead under the fireplace vent later this evening. He must have had a long fall.




0 comments: