Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy May Day!

Here are some streamers of pink, yellow, and blue,
a reminder of Spring and things that are new.
Together they make a maypole for you
and a wish for a happy May Day too!

At school today Cameron made some flowers with chocolates and this little card to deliver to anyone he wanted. He choose his aunt Christine. So, we dropped it off on our way home and she was pretty surprised.



Maybe not as surprised as I was to learn that following piano lessons today, Eddy (the piano teacher's son) snuck into the back of our car and came home with us! I knew the kids were acting strange with lots of giggling, but they didn't spill the beans until Aaron walked in the door after coming home and taking Eddy back to his house. Oh boy! I'm such an observant mother. Apparently they played outside with him while I prepared dinner. He even went into the master bedroom window and ran upstairs right while I was in the kitchen!

0 comments: