Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Name Game?

I still love the name Noah. It's just that when he does something he shouldn't, like rip the plug-in out of the electrical outlet and insert his finger in it's place while you scream "No!" and make a mad dash for him, you're not sure that he gets it. "No!" and "NO---AH!"...so close...he either likes the attention from doing something naughty or he thinks you're playing with him. He just laughs hysterically and shakes all over (not from the electricity but from excitement...I hope!).

2 comments:

Lana said...

oh no! I never thought of that.

Our E was named Noah for awhile, did you know that? It was on our short list, E, John and Noah. But we could never decide so I told DH it was up to him. When he was born I asked him and he said Noah. Then a couple hours later when it was time to fill out the birth cert. and the nurse asked him he said E. If I had known we'd only have one boy I might have used John. Names are hard.

Unknown said...

maybe you can use the word "stop" instead of "no"? I dunno. It's cute either way. My mother, not being an active Christian, would often take the Lord's name in vain around me (I bring that out in people, I guess), but I learned to seperate that out when needed. Tone has much to do with it. ;)