Thursday, December 16, 2010

Introducing...


Cameron Dyreng Nadauld
Monday, December 6, 2010
7 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches



{some details from cameron's birth...}


Here I am in all my glory, minutes away from our scheduled c-section. I'm looking so happy because the nurse got the IV in on the first try. Beautiful. Let's just say, I'm not the best with needles. All the prep went so smoothly. I had quite the pit in my stomach the night before thinking about everything that would take place in the upcoming hours. Nicole's birth was so fresh in my mind I could replay every step.


Here is Cameron's first father son picture. So sweet. The surgery went great. Our bundle of joy was finally here.


Here is our Cameron Dyreng. During this picture we still hadn't finalized his name. Dominic, Michael...Cameron seemed to fit him best.


Here are my wonderful parents who held down the fort while we were gone at the hospital. Last year, the kids couldn't come see Nicole at the hospital due to the swine flu, so this was a real treat for me since I hate being away from the kids.

Noah was the most excited to see his new little brother and Nicole didn't know what to think. She has spent the last week just trying to figure him out. It's been pretty hard keeping her quick hands off of him. Of course, Mary has been a great big sister and helper.

We are so happy to welcome Cameron into our home and family forever.

16 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to spend a little more time with him, now that life is getting back to normal. . . Love you and your family, neighbor!

Lana said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!!!

Hailey said...

Congrats! He's adorable as are your 3 other ones!

Emilee said...

Allison he is precious!! And you look LOVELY on that operating table. I bet you are feeling grateful to have him safely here before Christmas. Good luck adding #4, I'll be seeking tips soon. Merry Christmas!

Chelsea Cisneros said...

(This is Chelsea Cisneros, Kristine Robertson's daughter.) He is so cute. Fits right in with your other 3 beautiful children! I added your blog to our blog list so that I can keep touch with you guys! Your mom and dad are looking so good. what a blessing. Will you please tell your mom hello from me. And I miss her sweet hugs and warm kisses. She holds a special place in my heart!

Brandan and Becky said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

utmommy said...

Yeah!! So glad he's here and safe. Like all of your children, he is adorable! Can't wait to meet him and give him kisses.

Stacee said...

I am so excited to finally see Cameron. I can't wait to meet him. You have such a lovely family! I also must add that I am so happy for you that you are no longer pregnant! You looked so uncomfortable there at the end - like everybody else in those last few weeks. After having Claire, I was so grateful to finally run faster than Jacob again. :)

Natalie said...

You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations on little Cameron. We are sooo thrilled for you. He is adorable. It brings tears to my eyes to look at your family. You guys are so wonderful and we love you so much.

Boyd Family said...

I've been checking everyday to see if he'd arrived yet!! He and Noah can be buddies!! They're so close in age. Congrats to you guys. Your little (meaning young, but not so little anymore)family is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Boyd Family said...

I have to make one more quick comment. I actually meant that Cameron and Dianna's Noah could be buddies cause they're so close in age, but he and your handsome Noah can be buddies too:)

A Lark said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. (:

Dianna said...

He's too cute! I hope you're feeling good and that all is well. We've already started planting the seed with our Noah about his future college roommate, Cameron. Great idea Aaron! Love you guys!

The Swensons said...

Congrats and hundred times over. You are such a lovely person, and I am positive you are one of the best mothers out there. He's a lucky kid!

Teachinfourth said...

Congrats to you both! Another great addition to a wonderful family.

Amber said...

He's precious! I love the name Cameron....;)! So happy for you.