Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cameron at Seven Months


Cameron turned seven months old last week. I can't believe how much he has changed. He is now sitting up, eating baby food, reaching, giggling, snuggling, and army crawling all over the place. Cameron slept through the night for the first time yesterday--- 8:00 pm to 7:00 am. That's amazing since I've now given up on the whole sleep training thing and decided to just let him tell me how it's done. I will always look back on the things I've tried, advice I've sought, and books I've read trying to get my children to sleep at four months old and say, "Oh well, guess I never quite figured that out".  It was so quiet last night that I almost ran upstairs just to make sure he was alive. Let's hope these cute little peepers stay closed again tonight!

10 comments:

Lana said...

oh my goodness Allison, your babies are sooooo cute!!!

Anna said...

Allison he is beautiful!! I can't believe how big he is already. Hopefully I can meet all of your littles someday soon!

Dianna said...

Look at those eyes! What a cutie!

A Lark said...

He has gorgeous eyes! Kirsten was in town last week and we were reminiscing about "the good ol' days" - your name, of course, came up. We love you!!

Annette said...

I love looking at all the pictures. Your family is beautiful.

Genni said...

I love all the updates! Your family is gorgeous!

Brandan and Becky said...

Hooray for you! I can't even imagine getting up every night right now. The sad (and happy) truth-- they grow up.

The Swensons said...

He is such a doll. Don't you wish you could freeze time for a while when they so little? Tyler turns eight today--I still don't know where the time went!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! Cameron is just adorable!!!! You have such a beautiful family Allison. They are all so cute. You are such a great Mommy too. I know because I had a wonderful report on how great you are from a "little birdie".
I love you and miss you.
Hugs.

Emily said...

What a cute family. You are definitely a super-mommy!:)