Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who is this girl?


Who is this darling girl and when did she get so old? Aaron and I talk about how much she is changing and maturing all the time. The thought of her going into kindergarten in just a few weeks is mind boggling.

In this picture you may see that she just lost her first tooth. While I thought it was loosened from a hit to Noah's head I can see the new adult tooth poking through. What? Already? It can't be!!

This last week Mary and her cousins have been getting swimming lessons from Aunt Sarah. Sarah is amazing and quite the swim instructor. I am so impressed with all her fun and innovative ideas as well as her nurturing methods and serious patience. Mary (and Noah) LOVE swimming with her. In fact, Noah wakes up each morning, puts on his suit, and asks for a count down until pool time. Mary is still working on basic swimming skills, mainly putting her head totally under the water.

We recently purchased an above ground pool on Craigslist to help combat the summer heat. It's been really helpful in cooling down and a little confidence boost for the kids.

6 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Mary has an old soul. Abe (age 8) finds her intimidating.

Teachinfourth said...

Wait, you've got kids?

And all this time I just thought you were babysitting...

utmommy said...

Such a cute girl!

I'm so glad Sarah is such a good swimmer too. She helped Tanner finish his swimming and life saving merit badges!!

Kim said...

Hi Allison! Funny! I haven't read blogs in forever, and I had just pulled yours up last week as well! I was telling my sister how beautiful your little boy's eyes are. :) Your kids are adorable! Love ya!

Kim said...

Reminds me of the pool you and Aaron had here in Provo. :)

Boyd Family said...

Allison, She is so grown up! What a beauty! Every time I've clicked on your blog since the baby was born I'd just get your Christmas post and all of a sudden today I see that you have lots of posts since then. I'm all caught up now and you and the cuteness of the Nadaulds!! Hope you are doing well. Love you!