Sunday, July 10, 2011

I HEART Utah!


Summertime is always a lot of fun, especially on our vacations with Aaron's family. This year was special because the Heber cabin my in-laws spent a year building was days from complete. We spent part of the fourth looking at their beautiful home and playing together on their fabulous fourwheeling backyard course. It was such a treat. We also went to Springville for some fireworks and a barbecue. The rest of the week was filled with fun activities...swimming in the Bountiful Bubble (water park), visiting the Hogle Zoo, going to Chuck E. Cheese's, and hours and hours of playing with siblings and cousins. I am always sad to leave Utah and Aaron's amazing family. I am looking forward to Christmas at the cabin this year with all of our Nadauld crew.


2 comments:

utmommy said...

I'm so sad I didn't see you. I wish I would've known you were here. Maybe at Christmas we can have dinner one night or squeeze in some time together!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

Party Bus Rentals Orange County