Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Gorgeous Day

I'm trying not to get my hopes up that Spring is here to stay. Usually we have some kind of taste of warmth mixed into our winters. In the meantime, I'm enjoying all the blossoms and sun without my wretched seasonal allergies.

I got to volunteer in Noah's class today. I love going to the school. Yesterday, Noah woke up not wanting to go to school. He was so upset and emotional that Aaron had to take him out for a hot chocolate to calm him before letting him into the classroom. Thankfully, today he was excited to go. He has the sweetest kids in his class, and reading group. I love watching him in there.

Parent pick-up for kindergarten is a dream compared to the crowded parking lots at the end of the day. I don't go every day, carpooling with Beka and Christine throughout the week. Today, Christine was out of town, so before we grabbed Mary for piano we hit the school playground. The warm sun was so incredible that we decided to go to the park after piano as well.

I love days like this...



0 comments: