Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Sillies

The kids worked all morning--happily cleaning, reading, writing, playing the piano, etc. It was late morning when we were finished with our to do's. And I know I always question it, but it made me contemplate home school. I think you can get so much more done, educationally speaking, in such a shorter time when you do it one-on-one at home. Plus, you don't have to nag the kids at all to do any of it because they are not exhausted from six hours of school. This is a debate that I often think about.

By the evening, after quietly listening to the message from the missionaries we had over for dinner, the kids had the sillies pretty bad. They were home the entire day and so running around chasing each other wildly was the best option for letting loose. It was a little noisy, a lot silly and loads of fun.



0 comments: