Monday, August 25, 2008

A Fun Tag

My cute cousin Lana tagged me. Here it goes...
All About My Aaron


1- Where did you meet? In our BYU ward. We were in the same FHE group.
2- How long did you date before you were married? Friends for 5 months, dated for 1 yr, engaged for another 4 months (about 1 1/2 yrs)
3- How long have you been married for? 4 years
4- What does he do that surprises you? Aaron is always doing something thoughtful for me...calling on his way home from work, bringing me flowers, or taking the kids for a walk when I need a break. He hears things that I say I want or need and doesn't forget.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? His eyelashes, dark coloring, and overall handsomeness
6- What's your favorite quality about him? He works hard. He is a wonderful father and makes me laugh all the time.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? I think so. Honey? Why can't I remember? He's on a camping trip, it's been a few days.
8- What's his favorite color? Anything but red--dirty Utes!
9- What's his favorite food? Subway sandwiches
10-What is his favorite sport? He loves to watch soccer and tennis on TV and loves to water ski.
11- Who said I love you first? He did and then I said, "I do too".
12- When and where was your fist kiss? In his BYU apartment on his love sac
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Ride his motorcycle, play tennis, or go out to eat
14-Do you have kids? Two
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He plays the piano and sings!
16- How old is he? 27
17- What's his favorite type of music? Anything.
18- What do you admire most about him? How quick he is at accomplishing things, how wise he is, and how well he remembers things I just don't-especially people's names.
19-What's his favorite past time? Looking at craigslist, houses, and cars
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Yes.


I tag, Jen Boyle and Cindy Larsen and Ambyr Nielsen and Christine Idiart (maybe then she'll put in a new blog entry-or Jared if you read this, you can do it about Christine)

6 comments:

utmommy said...

Cute answers! You and Aaron are so cute!

Emilee said...

I love that photo! And those memories about when you met are a true blast from the past. I loved BYU!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful picture! Such fun to read! Didn't you just celebrate an anniversary?? Belated congratulations!

Jen said...

Thanks for the "tag"! I can't believe that you guys have been married for four years! Thanks for sharing some memories on my blog. I was hoping the Love Sac stories would make an appearance :) Good times.

Kari said...

Enough about Aaron!! Look at that Hot Momma in her wedding dress, you are truly a beauty!!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Sweet post. . . I'll see you up at the lake tonight! xo, Sarah