Sunday, August 4, 2013

Micah

I was tired today. I kept pushing myself through sacrament and primary. I was glad to go home to a relaxing Sunday without any responsibilities. Aaron got a new calling as ward mission leader. That sounds like a little more work for him (and me). I'm sure it will be just what we need.

Damian and family arrived home from Portland and their cousins' baby blessing this evening. We were asked to take care of their new dog Micah, who was Sarah's brother's dog, while they were gone. He's a good dog. Cameron really loves him and chases him around all the time (notice Cameron's saggy diaper and naked body...I said it was a lazy Sunday, right?) Mary is really scared of Micah. I am at a loss for helping her not be scared. I have tried everything I can think of. At least I can sympathize. I was scared of dogs when I was younger, especially the Nielsen's big monster dog Obe. If I remember right some age helped me get rid of that fear. Maybe it will be the same for her?


0 comments: