Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dearest Children

Dear Children,
It's been a month since I've posted anything on my blog. I have an ongoing list of pictures and subjects that I hope to catch up on. I was speaking with a friend a while back who told me not to worry about posting something everyday. I explained to her that if I didn't concentrate on it a little each day then I forget to take pictures and record all the wonderful moments of motherhood.

After some amazing talks and lessons today on family history and awakening to the work of the restoration I have decided to continue trying to post everyday, understanding that it's okay if I get a little behind (or a lot as in this case). I also realized that I can eliminate any selfishness (pride) related to public "brag blogging" if I concentrate on who this blog is for...I've read that before in blogging groups and tips...know your audience.

I've concluded that my blog is for you, my wonderful children. It's your beauty, your strength, your love, and growth that I hope to capture in my simple daily snippets. And it's my testimony of our loving Father, His perfect Son, and His great plan of happiness that I hope to share with you now and forever. You are precious.
xo
Mom



0 comments: