Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nadauld Reunion: Arrival

We pulled into Heber at 6:20 Utah time, 5:20 Oregon...exactly 12 hours door to door. In anticipation of our arrival I thought it was best to pack all the swim gear in a separate and quickly locatable bag. The kids changed faster than I had ever seen and joined Adam and Kelly's kids who had been swimming for the first time in the new pool. The kids were in heaven. We toured the new garage and yard work..it's definitely been a big project. Then we played, visited, and ate some nice homemade dinner (a real treat after traveling and eating McDonald's food). The drive wasn't bad at all. Trips are so much easier now that the kids are older. Unfortunately for Aaron I slept almost the entire way here. He's a good husband to let me do that. I really love Utah and I'm so excited to see everyone!


0 comments: