Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Spooktacular Party

Mary's party went so well. The girls had a lot of fun with the crafts and games and the yummy toxic Italian screaming soda bar. My favorite game this year was the pumpkin panty hose contest. I placed a pumpkin at the bottom of newly bought pantyhose and dangled it from their heads. The object was to knock down the bottles quicker than the oppontent. Of course the mummy wrap was also a favorite and I thought the pumpkin pass and mad lab were some fun additions as well.

After the party, I prepped for dinner for the missionaries. Luckily my mom had helped me build the lasagna so I could get it all done in time.
 
Unfortunately, Nicole started to feel very sick just before the party began. She slept through the noise and fun fighting a fever and chills. I swear someone always gets sick around special events. I hope we all stay clear of it. It doesn't look like a nice one.







0 comments: