Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Problem with Naps

I love when Cameron takes a nap, but it makes for some long nights. If he takes a nap after three then we're in for real trouble.


Today Cameron fell asleep during our piano carpool ride. I knew he'd needed a nap since he woke up before 6 and it been a few days since he has one. He slept for two hours. 

Cameron is still awake, going on an hour of me sitting here waiting for him to doze off. I have to stay next to him or he'll run in and out of the room in hysterical laughter. Lucky for me I have this iPhone to keep me busy. And I snapped a picture of him "trying to close his eyes". I just learned that there is a blogging app on my phone, so that should fill the time nicely.

Cameron uses this turtle night light while sucking on his empty water bottle to fall asleep. Interestingly enough he needs to stroke the turtle with his feet or rub it on his head. Pretty funny since its hard and while smooth, it still is a night light. 

Nighty, night {hopefully soon ;)}


1 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

So cute!! I love it when kids need their lovies. But it sure is funny that Cameron's is a hard, smooth one!