Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

It was a rough night for Nicole and I think Noah may be starting to get the same thing. This is not the Halloween treat I was hoping for...I stayed up most of the  last night caring for fevers and cutting out paper for the shape monsters we made at Noah's kindergarten today.

After the parade and party I took Noah home, with a little rest we were ready to trick or treat. I am just so excited for Halloween to be over!! We decided to skip the trunk or treat after the family dinner at Tiffs so we could end up with the least amount of candy possible. Plus, since no one ever comes to our house I didn't have to spend one penny on candy this year. The kids filled their buckets about half way and we headed home. Nicole is feeling better, but I'm not too sure we're through with it yet.



0 comments: