Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day Part 1

Mary and Noah left for school this morning. It was so strange having Noah gone all day. I miss him. They loved their first days and from what I can tell they were well behaved for their teachers. I got a text from Misty Bennett today. She said Mary really welcomed Olivia into the class. I was so proud of her for including her and watching out for her. Mary really loved Mrd. Law's personality. It's so nice having different kinds of teachers. I think the kids learn so much from each of them. Noah had the best time playing with all his cousins, including Ben and the big boys during lunch recess. That was his favorite part, besides Mrs. Telford, who is everyone's favorite. After school we headed to 7-11 for slurpees. It was a great celebration to an awesome first day.




0 comments: