Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day Part 2

Today was our first day of Seminary. We got the kids ready early and brought them to Christine's house. Then we welcomed the students and began our presentation. We were pretty crowded in the high council room. I think we will want to move to another spot. I have a feeling that if I can stay organized at home it will be a fantastic calling. It is a little bit of a sacrifice for the kids, but man, what great lessons they are learning as well. If I can just finish all my primary responsibilities this month, I'd be in good shape.

Nicole also went to her first day of preschool. She was quiet when I dropped her off, but did fine with me leaving. I was so happy for her. She is definitely ready for it. After school Noah went to his first day of piano lessons. He did well and is excited to begin.

It was a successful day of firsts around here.



0 comments: