Monday, September 22, 2014

Noah's Super Invite...check

I finished these up today and we made some final plans for Noah's Captain America birthday party next week. I also got to catch up on some needed projects like laundry and cleaning out the school and shoe bins. It feels so good to reorganize. I should be organizing a little every day! Isn't that just the key in life...doing everything good a little each day...helping a neighbor, cleaning your bathrooms, studying the scriptures, saving some money, practicing the piano, working out, blogging, and even planning parties...by small and simple things great things are brought to pass. That, and some classes on how to let go of my hoarding behavior would do me good. This is why I earned the name in high school as Miss List...always making a list of my daily to-do's.


0 comments: