Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Shields are a Hit!

To keep myself on track for Noah's party and the upcoming "birthday season", I bought and tested out these Captain America type shields (pizza pans) I got at the dollar store. We bought duct tape to make a sample and Noah spent the day running around with his siblings and his shield deflecting some small balls I grabbed for his dodge ball party game. I still need to grab some other duct tape rolls, but I think the boys will really love this type of art project. Just a few more invites to deliver and an obstacle course to create and we should be good to go. The best part is that Noah is so excited. I keep reminding myself to keep it simple, a couple games, a few snacks, and a small party favor. So far, so good. Also, I need to remember to give the poor boy a hair cut. Yikes!



1 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

I love it! What a great idea. You have the best party ideas.