Saturday, October 11, 2014

Elise's Birthday and Meet the Mormons

Mary got to go to Adele's birthday camping party after her soccer game this morning. She got a fish. for her party favor; such a creative family. Then we traveled to Medford for Elise's birthday party. I forgot how much ice skating bother my shins. I just don't understand how figure skaters make it look so easy.  But we had a great time celebrating this sweet cousin. Nicole wanted to be independent moving away from the walker every time I brought it to her. By the end she could do a lot. They all want to go back really soon.

Then we met up with the rest of the family for dinner at Wendy's and to the theater to watch Meet the Mormons. It was a fantastic video and very inspiring. I was particularly touched by the convert single mother and her story. It was so touching to hear her share her feelings that God knew her and wanted happiness for her.

Another great Saturday.









0 comments: