Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Seminary was really fun this morning. We played a review game, prepping them for the upcoming assessment they will be taking. I love teaching seminary, but it has been an exhausting week for some reason. I am really grateful it's Friday, and that I get the next week to focus back on the family and putting our disaster house back together.

When I returned home the kids were so excited by the numerous worms they found scattered across the driveway. We've been getting some good rain these last couple days which I guess brought them out from hiding.


We headed to the school's Halloween parade and then to Tiffany's for our traditional Halloween dinner of yummy soup and breadsticks. The big kids went to their parties and the younger kids stayed back with us. We decided to just trick or treat around the neighborhood instead of trunk or treating and then back to Justin's afterwards for some fun conversation and candy trading.





0 comments: