Friday, October 10, 2014

Swing Photos

I have been wanting to take candid professional photos of the kids swinging for a few years now. So I set up a mini session just with the kids at the swings in Lithia Park. I have no idea if they will turn out, but I was excited to try. The session was super last minute. I actually set it up yesterday so I ran around today trying to coordinate the outfits for the kids. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Before the photo session we went to the pumpkin patch with Estelle and the cousins. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch on her birthday but it was closed. The cousins had a great time and the weather was beautiful. I love Fall. Following the pumpkin patch I picked Mary up from Kate Stidham's basketball birthday party, got the kids showered and cleaned up and headed to the photo session in Ashland. To reward them for their cooperation we took them to Red Robin for dinner and celebrated Noah's birthday. The kids were really good.











0 comments: