Sunday, January 4, 2015

Feelin' Fine with Nine

It's our new time for church this year...the lovely 9am. We prepared the night before with showers and  church clothes. Mary got bumped up to senior primary, which she loved, and I got to sub for Cameron's class, since his new teacher just got called today. Estelle made a hilarious debut in primary. It was too adorable to recount.

I loved coming home at noon. There was so much of the day left. Even though we had some time before dinner it was pretty easy to fast, perhaps because we had a great purpose...Matthew and his surgery this week.

My mom made a delicious dinner for the entire family. We got to celebrate Eliza's birthday, which was on Friday and the cousins had so much fun being reunited after two weeks of separation.

I think this will be a pretty awesome year. I can just feel it.


0 comments: