Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Good, the Bad, and the Little Bit of Ugly

Church was amazing for me today. The kids were angelic during sacrament. I was so touched by the Relief Society lesson (Yes I got to go to all my classes today since Cameron joined Grandma's class). Then after church we watched the movie Rigoletto (which I love). I think the kids understood it. There were a lot of questions while we watched. Then I got this darling photo from a parent of two seminary students. She send it and told me that her kids were studying for their assessment this week. It made my heart beam. What a thoughtful thing for her to share with us. And then we ate a delicious dinner at the Bennetts. There was a lot of good today. It was chalk full of good actually.

The only bad (and little bit of ugly) was that Cameron banged his head into the Bennett's kitchen table while he was twirling around. He's got a pretty big bruise and goose egg. Aaron kept running upstairs to check on him the rest of the evening to make sure he was still alive. I guess there's some more good to celebrate there too.



0 comments: