Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tanta Henri's Birthday and Emma, for Prom Queen

After soccer and birthday parties we visited Tanta Henri for her birthday. She made us some cookies and treats, so basically we ended up getting more out of the visit than I think she did. We got her a little gift card, plant, and a hilarious garden gnome that is supposed to represent my brothers and Aaron. There were four gnomes all stacked on top of each other. I laughed because she named which one was which by their expressions and details. I think she was dead on.

In other exciting news Emma and Josh had prom tonight. My mom prepared a big fruit tray for Josh's dinner and corsages. I was hoping Emma would be named queen, but glad she was a runner up. She sure looked beautiful. I got the night off from cooking and putting the kids to bed...a pre-Mother's Day treat. I sure love that husband of mine.




0 comments: