Saturday, May 23, 2015

Nikki Loses a Tooth

Nicole's front tooth has been twisting, turning, and flapping all week. Today she decided to just push it out. I was going to grab it for her with a towel but she had already pushed it out bu the time I was ready to grab hold. Shes's pretty tough when it comes to stuff like this.

The first thing she wanted me to do was text pictures of it to her cousins and grandparents, especially Luci because she's been asking about it every day. Then she wanted me to post the photo on instagram. Nikki loves instrgram. Sometimes I have to fight her to look at it. She scrolls through all the photos and likes everything she sees, asking lots of questions about the names of old friends and what they are doing. This girl doesn't miss a thing. She hears and remembers it all.


0 comments: