Friday, February 3, 2017

Cameron Loses His First Tooth

Cameron (upon picking him up from school today): Mom, can I have an apple when we get home today?
Me: Sure. Would you like me to use the apple peeler or just slice the apple (he usually has a preference).
Cameron: No, I want to just eat the apple. I need to get some more money for our money box.
Me: Why would that help you get money?
Cameron: Because my tooth is really wiggly and I think it will come out.
Me: Sounds great Buddy. (chuckle. smile.)

A few minutes later (and soon to be a dollar richer)...

Proof that apples work! And proof that he didn't wash it before taking a bite. It's okay, we had to wash it after anyway since the bite was blood stained. Not sure it was quite wiggly enough to come out. He must have bit pretty hard.

Cameron had me send this photo to his dad, all his cousins, grandparents, Idiart uncles, and especially Uncle Adam. Even his dentist got to hear the news! My last first tooth lost!




0 comments: