Wednesday, February 22, 2017

#getinthephoto

Estelle left for her surgery in Utah this morning. Christine's photos were so SO very adorable, I couldn't resist posting them. The kids' prayers for her are very loving and sincere.





With Christine gone, I got to have some of the cousins over after school today. It was a sweet sight  when I picked them up. They formed a line and with arms linked over each other, they laughed and talked as they walked. (This photo was taken just a few seconds late..it was even cuter with all their arms wrapped around one another, if that's even possible!)


I've been hearing about a new push to get moms out from behind the lens. We're usually the ones trying to capture these special childhood moments. Let's face it, it's just comfortable there. So, here's me trying to #getinthephoto:


I love how kissy lips make your nose look smaller. I'm thinking I can't do this for every photo I get in, right? Or can I?
How about these disguises? Do these count? Do I have to be in front of the camera?

0 comments: