Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy {heart} Day!

It was another early morning getting the post office ready. The house was starting to look, um...not so pretty. So, I got the kids ready with Valentine's, party snacks, all the little details. I hurried out the door to the school. When I returned home I was ready to pull up my tired sleeves and tackle the messy house. To my surprise this is what I saw...


The house was all tidied up, with vacuum lines too, and a sweet note from my crew. What a loving gift from my thoughtful husband and children. It made my morning. Aaron and I met for lunch since we weren't planning on going out in the evening. I'm feeling very grateful for all the love I receive each day.

Our Valentine's this year.
We had a meeting after school to discuss Cameron's speech. He doesn't qualify for any services, but from his first battery of tests to now he is doing much better. I'm glad to know that he has already started self-correcting some of his pronunciation errors. The speech therapist enjoyed meeting with Cameron. She asked how to pronounce our last name, he told her and then said, "I know why you want to know how to say it, because you're the speech lady". She said she almost wish he needed special services because he's just so adorable. I have to agree.

0 comments: