Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

With the new year comes some resolutions...some new, most the same as last year's. Keeping record of my Littles has moved to the forefront. Time is passing so quickly and my Littles aren't so little anymore. I wanted to put these two pictures up to help me remember each day I check my blog to keep updating, even if it's brief. 

The "normal" picture above reminds me of each of their personalities so much...
Cameron with the excited and ready to go expression, Nikki with the big hearty laugh, 
Noah with a happy smile, and Mary posed like the sweet little angel she is. I feel so blessed.

This "not-so-normal" picture reminds me to enjoy the moments, even though they may drive you a little bonkers. 

So, Happy New Year and I hope come next January there may be one resolution to check off the list.

0 comments: