Saturday, January 19, 2013

Frost, Monkeys, and a Cafe

It has been very cold. An unusual kind of cold. I have never seen so much ice trimming the branches before. I am used to seeing it white, but it's not from a blanket of snow as I am accustomed. Every branch to the tiniest blade of grass is frosted with ice. Even the air looks white. I took a few pictures to capture it while I can.



This morning I made some delectable sticky Monkey Bread. It warmed up the home and sent a heavenly aroma through the air. It was my first time trying to make it and I think my little monkeys liked it.



The kids decided to make the box into The Best Friends Cafe, serving meals through out the day. Each one is only 60 cents. In the morning it's "monkey bread or maybe cereal"; you get to pick and pay through the next window.



0 comments: