Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mr. Independent

Cameron is talking so much. I love it. I can understand pretty much all his darling jabber and one of my favorite things he does is repeat what you say. He repeats prayers, he repeats questions, he repeats instructions, he repeats words from books, and he repeats phrases on his favorite television shows (thank you interactive Dora for teaching him a little Spanish and Team Umizoomi for teaching him some math vocabulary). You just have to be careful when he says Swiper the Fock (Fox) or the word "fork" and realize...nope, he's not swearing.

He also tells me that he wants to do everything by himself, "I do it"... like climb into the car, get out of the car, open his own Starburst, walk through the store instead of sit in the cart (not my favorite), flop into his crib, have ONLY Grandma get him something, and climb onto the trampoline..."I do it..jump, JUMP!" 

I love seeing him find happiness in making his own choices, well, most of the time. 

You've gotta love those TERRIFIC TWO-s!




0 comments: