Friday, June 14, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Tonight reminded me of one of those dateless college weekends with your roommates. Only this time I hung out with Nina, Rachel, Mary, and Nikki. We watched TWO awesome movies (The Odd Life of Timothy Green & Parental Guidance) while Nina and Rachel made some fancy hairdos on their American Girl dolls.  It was pure girly entertainment.

The boys were gone at a Fathers and Sons Campout. Aaron took Cameron with him for the first time. Hopefully that was a good decision.

Earlier in the day we went to the squirt park. This park in particular makes me nervous because it is so hard to see everyone at the same time. The playground and the water pad are far apart; however, it really helped to have the older girls keep an eye on the small ones while I chased my escape artist Cameron.


Someone told me today that Cameron reminded her of a precious moments doll with the big eyes and larger head, although she didn't say larger head...but I think that's what she was meaning. I looked at him and thought she has a point.


Actually, they're all pretty precious.

0 comments: