Friday, June 7, 2013

The Dirt on Talks

I was asked to be a companion speaker by a high councilman in our ward this Sunday. Does it ever get easier? The thought of what to say and how to say it kind of looms over you like a dust cloud on Charlie Brown's friend Pig-Pen.

I do have to say, there have been countless times in my life where I was given a topic and I knew it was postively meant for me. Everything I study and learn about gives me direct insight onto how I need to improve, which is the best part of it all.

My topic is recognizing God's hand in our lives, with a Primary perspective. It's a fun topic because really it's very joyful thinking about all the miracles and tender mercies that fill our lives. I have been reading some pretty amazing stories and scriptures and feeling very appreciative.

0 comments: