Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Birthday one of to the World's Greatest

It's hard to describe how incredible and selfless my brother Damian is. He is always giving of everything he has to others. He is dedicated to the Lord and His kingdom. He is a humble spiritual giant. His hard work and wisdom has led my entire family here to Oregon where we live a very special kind of life, something I could dreamed would be possible--all my family working and living together, serving our community, and rearing our children together. I believe Damian was inspired to spear head this idea. Joining him was a no brainer, since he is someone you always want to be around in hopes that some of his goodness will rub off on you. I am grateful to be a part of something so heavenly on this earth.


Happy birthday to everyone's favorite Uncle Damian. 
xo
Allison

And happy birthday to my classy, talented, gorgeous sister-in-law Rebecca!

0 comments: