Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Last Good-Byes

This morning we headed to church with Steve/Margaret and James/Rebecca family. When we returned Rebecca started packing up while Nikki and Kirabo played on the Kindle. I hate saying good-bye to them. The house became really quiet.

About a half hour later we got a visit from Tiffany and her kids who were in Provo. The kids were so excited to see each other; it was such a sweet reunion. They played happily for hours and it was so relaxing since it kept them busy and we could chat for a bit. I think we are all ready to go back home and back to a normal routine. Annie brought Mary a lunch sized bag of potato chips that she knows is her favorite. I thought it was so cute that she thought to save it and bring it. We are incredibly blessed with so many good and loving cousins and both sides of our family.

Once Tiff and crew left, we ate another one of Margaret's delicious dinners and then decided to visit Tom and Marilou. I stayed back with a very exhausted Nicole and Cameron so I could pack for our return trip. Mary and Noah said Marilou is the nicest person. She gave them some tasty ice cream and they got to ride their child sized electric corvette. We should have gone the night before, because I'm sad I missed them.

Good-byes are just really hard.

 


0 comments: