Sunday, April 6, 2014

P-Lucks

At our BYU singles ward our group of friends would often pass around a note or two during church. This was before Aaron and I began dating and were just hanging out as friends. Most of the time they said the following: "P-Luck, 5pm, K12" (Aaron's apartment), and spaces to include what you could contribute to the impromptu potluck. (This was only if dinner groups weren't already scheduled for the evening).

Tonight we had a potluck with the family at the park nearby. We also celebrated Ben's 10th birthday. I just love that boy's calm nature and cool smile. The potluck was much tastier than those college gatherings, but equally as fun. The weather was gorgeous and I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for the beautiful conference messages, my testimony of the Savior and knowledge of His gospel, and the love and people that surrounds my life daily. It's a beautiful life.


0 comments: