Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Support

I've been trying to get ready for our stake primary training tomorrow. I am feeling very excited to get it all done. I am also feeling very grateful for my wonderful mother, sister-in-laws, and husband who have supported me so much in watching children, running errands, tying millions of bows, cleaning poopie underwear from an almost potty trained three-year old, and listening to my ideas and always offering a helping hand. It's so nice to live near so much family that I can call on in an instant for help. Plus, the kids are so happy playing with their cousins they don't miss me one bit!!!

This week the kids have flopped back and forth from Christine's and Tiffany's. Cameron is having a hard time keeping track on which one is Christine and which one is Tiffany. After some corrections from Nikki and Luci he asked Tiffany, "You just be Christine, okay?" He'd have no problem remembering if they shared the same name!

While at Christine's the other day he and Estelle were playing together on the floor talking and pretending to be little people animals. Christine stopped and watched as they laid on their tummies just looking at the animals. A short while later Christine found them in Marcus' room. Christine sat on the bed to listen in when Cameron said, "Christine, you go in the other room please cuz we are going to bed like cats".

Most days Cameron wakes up and asks to go straight to Grandma's house. At least once a day I have to text my mom to see if Cameron is there since I can't find him. The other day he woke up late and slipped right past me headed to Grandma's. I found him snuggled in her bed, watching a show, and drinking his juice with a straw. When I told him we needed to go he grabbed his boots from the basket at the bottom of her stairs and told Grandma, "you just leave you door open all the days okay?" He doesn't like it when it's locked.




0 comments: