Thursday, January 5, 2017

SNOW DAY #3

I've always been pretty good at math...

Ice on the road - snow plows & salt = not safe for buses = no school = playing with cousins

Times three!


This time, the party was at Christine's. They NEVER get tired of each other. It's afternoon in this photo and their hair has not seen a brush in who knows how long. I will say though, what they lack in hygiene they make up for in fun and creativity.

And despite the change of clothes I packed for her, Mary said to me this morning upon my first attempt to bring them home, "I'm going on 36 hours in this outfit!"

Awesome!

I'm such a good mom.

Here's the last footprint I could find of Barnaby today. I had to post on Instagram that we got rid of him. People kept commenting on what a nice mom I was for letting an unapproved pet in our home, and I was feeling rather guilty. I also think I may have prematurely posted about getting a dog. Barnaby will always be remembered as the greatest #dogforaday!


0 comments: