Sunday, January 8, 2017

Who's Your Favorite Idiart?

My sweet 16 year old niece, Rachel, loves Twitter. I still haven't gotten in to it much. I don't prefer it to other types of social media. I will probably start figuring it all out and then young people will decide parents are liking it more than kids, so they'll switch over to something cooler.

Today Rachel tweeted a poll...Who's your favorite Idiart? with the options: Josh, Rachel, Eliza, and Ben. I laughed so hard. Their school friends were casting votes and even Eliza promised a new Elo Show Part 3 if she won (someone played her old home movies of the Elo show at school and it's a joke between a lot of people at the school now). With Eliza down a few points and it being her 16th birthday dinner with family this evening, I voted for her ALTHOUGH, I truly have NO favorites.

Then Rachel tweeted that her aunt didn't vote for her, but voted for her other niece, and she'd like out of the family. It was hilarious. I love these nieces and nephews of mine. I'm so grateful for all 39 of them. They bring a lot of joy into my life.



Uncle Justin playing games with some of my favorite Idiarts

0 comments: